Township Homestay Malacca 乡镇名宿马六甲
Located in Jalan Bandar Hilir of Malacca, Township Homestay Malacca is one of the trending homestay among local and foreign travelers. This ground floor house based homestay have a distinctive design which can be recognized easily among other residential properties.
Both interior and exterior are well and cozy designed, equipped also with air-conditioning, which really help in relaxing you after a hefty day of travel or work in Malacca.
Township Homestay Malacca is fully furnished with all the things you may think of, adequate lightning, comfy sofas, TV with satellite and cables, toiletries, and also kitchenware with utensils. If you are not into cooking, fear not as there are quite a number of eateries available in walking distance.
Besides, this fabulous homestay is also in close distance with some of the most popular attractions in Malacca such as Jonker Street, Dataran Pahlawan, and many other shopping centers.
There are three rooms available. Room 1 and room 2 comes with a shared toilet, 1 queen-sized bed, 1 single bed, and also 1 single bunk bed. There is also sufficient space for an extra bed (available upon request with extra charges) in each room.
Meanwhile, room 3 have a bigger space which is equipped with 2 queen-sized bed and sufficient for 3 extra bed (also, available upon request with extra charges). Three bedrooms can accommodate up to 12 persons.
However, if you are travelling in a large group, you can also request for extra beds which there are total of 5 extra beds available upon request, increasing the capacity further up to a total of 17 persons.
Facilities and Amenities
- Large outside spaces sufficient for canopy and event usage
- Private backyard garden with BBQ facilities and steamboat area
- Kitchen with basic cooking facility and utensil
- Water dispenser
- Bathroom with water heater, hairdryer and toiletries
- Entertainment facility (Mahjong table)
- Washing machine and iron
- Television with satellite and channels (Astro Njoi)
- Free Wi-Fi
Nearby Eateries and Restaurants
If you are worry about the hassle of getting foods nearby, fear not as there are plenty of eateries available at walking distances 1 to 3 minutes. There are even Nyonya food and restaurants available in close proximity.
- Newton Food Court (3 minutes walk away)
- Baba Ang Nyonya Restaurant (3 minutes walk away)
- Mcquek’s Satay Celup (3 minutes walk away)
- Saturday Ice Cafe (located opposite)
- Ocean Wonder Seafood Restaurant (1 minute walk away)
- Melaka Nyonya Village (1 minute walk away)
- Bee Bee Pineapple Tart House (3 minutes walk away)
Township Homestay Malacca is strategically situated in the hot spot of Malacca city, which is in close distances with some of the most iconic attractions in Malacca.
- Mahkota Parade (5 minutes walk away)
- Dataran Pahlawan (5 minutes walk away)
- Melaka Raya (3 minutes walk away)
- Jonker Street/ Jonker Walk (15 minutes walk away)
- Christ Church Malacca/ The Red House (10 minutes walk away)
Address: AG-02, Ground Floor, Apartment Parameswara 1, Jalan Bandar Hilir, 75000 Malacca, Malaysia.
- Weekends, public holiday and school holiday (RM550/night accommodating up to 12 persons; RM35/one extra bed)
- Weekdays (RM380/night accommodating up to 12 persons; RM25/one extra bed)